Blue card transfer to Belgium

Hi All,

I have 2 questions:

I am working in Poland for 18+ with valid blue card. I have a job offer from Belgium and at the mid of the interview which I assume it will turn out to be positive hence I started researching how to move. Did any of you guys do blue card transfer and how easy/hard it is? I do not want to resign or even talk about it in my current company before I have the transfer done, but then question comes, can I transfer my bluecard while I am working here at my current company? On the net, there are a lot of inrormation , some says yes I can, some says I have to reapply.. but reapplyng means like reapplying in the first place, it took a lot of time and paperwork, so it is a no go for me and most probably for my company as well.

Second, my wife also works remotely for a Irish company but her contract is done in local branch of that company in Poland. She also have bluecard depended on me. Now, what will happened to her? she will ask her company to allow her to work from Belgium as they have Belgium branch as well, but it is not about her company but her ability to work in between transfers. Did anybody have experience on this?

Thank you.

basically, with a blue card, you are eligible to get hire super easily everywhere in Europe with VERY less paperwork. Family follow and still depends on you, no worries.

Now.... if you've been 18 years+ in Poland, you might think about getting Poland passport (EU)... that would simplify your life.

I don't know PL laws about it, but you should have a look at it...