Looking for realtor for rental property

Hi all,

my husband is retired. we would love to get in contact with someone who can help us find a place to live. I still work in the U.S. but I already figured out my commute.

Hi Txflygirl, congratulations on your retirement. You didn't specify a desired location to rent in.

@Txflygirl

hello if you are interested in San Miguel de Allende, i have a small house (two seperate units) with large terrace and small courtyard near center of town and a rather unique ranch about 6 km outside of town (built like a turkish/moorish church with very high ceilings and equisite interior. Please let me know if you are interested and i can send some photos  and eventually put you in contact with the architect who is managing the properties for me.

cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@tarojohn

Hello and welcome !

Please note that contact details can be shared through private message.

In regards to your offer, I would suggest that you create an advert and upload some photos (for free ofcourse) in the Housing in San Miguel de Allendesection of the website so that interested members can reach out to you.

All the best

Bhavna

@Txflygirl Hello ! 1f60a.svg

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum. You may register in the Mexico business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I'm a new member to this forum.

I too would like contacts for realtors in: cuernavaca, or puebla and or taxco. I'm currently in Mexico exploratory trip, return to USA on 11/14/23.

Thank you!