AIC Concessionary Support

May I knor how long is the processing time of AIC before it proceeds to processing for spass?

What is AIC?

emailed the HR on my spass status, by the way im a nurse in the PH. HR replied they have secured my SNB IPA but they are still waiting for my AIC's Concessionary Support for my S-Pass. She said that they cannot proceed until they cannot receive the AIC support. ( as for what is AIC, i dont get it either).And she told me if  though they receive the AIC support it is not a guarantee to secure S-pass for MOM has the prerogative to reject application on grounds of insufficient work pass quotas. I am anxious to when i will receive a news if i get through or not. im so sad because i resigned from my previous work as per agency's advice that it is fast to get an spass an anytime they will deploy us. its been a month and a half since the agency advice us to resign.😢 Is the institution dont count on their quotas as to how many foreign nurses shoud they get hire? thanks

@suque So this seems to be a specific topic for work passes in the medical sector.

In any case, a Singapore work pass application is never quick or assured, so (as we wrote many times before) you should NEVER resign from your previous job before the work pass is approved.

The an "agent" advised you otherwise is just another incidence of these people screwing things up for the job-seeker. Employment agents are seldom helpful in Singapore and should be avoided - it is much better to deal with the employer directly!

Now you should think of a Plan B (e.g. find a job in another country).

thank you