Question Regarding EP Approval Timeframe

My employer applied for my Employment Pass (EP) in May, but the application is still showing as pending. The processing time is about 10 business working days. It's been longer than that, so I'm wondering what could be the reason for the delay. Has anyone else experienced this, or can provide some insights on why it might be taking longer?"

Mine has been pending for more than a month since 1st of May

What is the normal time for processing time? or it depends upon the application?

@ranaadeelahmad This has been discussed again and again on the forum - why don't you read befoe you ask?

Hi, did someone received mail from MOM that states below?

"As we need to carry out more checks, it will take 3 to 4 months to review your application. Each case will beassessed holistically, taking into account applicantrelated criteria, input from other agencies, and whether fair consideration has been given to workersin Singapore."

It's my 4th week of Application. Previously, MOM asked for details already (2 weeks ago).

Anyone encountered before and how about the final outcome? Does it really take 3-4 months?

Thanks.

@lets_connect This is common. There is nothing you can do but wait!

I saw previous posts processing time varies a lot. 3 days to months, but avg was 2-4 weeks. I also understand the MOM will send atleast an update within 10 days if more time is required. Mine has recently been applied. playing the waiting game for now!

@ranaadeelahmad is your pass approved?

@Tom The Good Guy is your pass approved?

@Fidha Nazar yes my pass got approved.

@ranaadeelahmad total how many weeks it did took for the outcome to come. can please update as my pass is now on 7th week

Still PENDING.

Going 7th week on Friday.

Anyone whose application undergone TAFEP investigation? Reason Might be need some detailed explanation why did not hire SC/PR?

How MOM respond on this case at the end?

@lets_connect is this checking informed by mom?

@lets_connect is this checking informed by mom?

-@Fidha Nazar

Yes and ask TEFAP to check

So is this like mom has informed the employer that application is undergoing TEFAP inspection and will take some more time. coz myone no update from the employer