Menu
Expat.com

EP renewal

Last activity 23 September 2020 by spr07

Sidddd

Hi All,
Need your suggestions for following situation -
My EP is due in Nov and my current employer has applied for a renewal in Sept. Time-line they suggested is 2-4weeks, but is there any way that I can check the status on my own?
I am serving Moe obligation too. I am a bit worried 😐

Silvercode

Dear Sidddd,

You can check the status using the following link:

https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLE … yAction.do

Sidddd
Silvercode wrote:

Dear Sidddd,

You can check the status using the following link:

https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLE … yAction.do

Thanks for such a quick reply! 😊 I have tried that URL - it shows the validity of the current EP and not the status of the renewal appeal. Please guide if you know some other way.

spr07

Sidddd  - If you don't see new application date and status (pending) and still showing previously issued EP and expiry date, I guess your employer might not submitted for renewal. To make sure, ask for renewal application reference number.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Work visas for Singapore
    Work visas for Singapore

As an expat, you must have a job to pay for your rent, bills, and leisure activities, but you can't just move ...

• Work visas in Singapore
    Work visas in Singapore

PEP applicants are assessed on the following criteria:

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

All of Singapore's guide articles