Menu
Expat.com

SPass rejected due to no quota

Last activity 30 May 2023 by beppi

ddanvii

Hi guys, I'm holding SPass. i applied the A company on January. A company submitted SPass application for me on 26/2 and was rejected due to no quota. I contacted HR and she said they had quota on January so they're appealing.
They post the job on 21/1 and applied SPass on 26/2, may i know which month they gonna take to calculate quota, Jan or Feb? what if someone resigned few days before A company applied spass for me?

surya2k

It depends what’s the present quota status at your employer. If it is having quota then appeal will be accepted and pass approval process will follow. But, if the employer had quote in January but not now then appeal won’t be successful. Good luck

Chen Yuhan

Hi ddanvii, same situation for me.
Is there any update about your appeal?

thetmon120436

@ddanvii

Hello ddavii,

I have same issue like you now, may I know what happened at that time. Did you get the Spass?

thetmon120436

@Chen Yuhan

Hello Chen,

I have same issue like you now. Did you get approve at that time?

May I know the update. How did you solve that?

beppi

@thetmon120436 Both users you are referring to stopped posting on the forum two years ago. I doubt that you will get a reply from them.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Work visas for Singapore
    Work visas for Singapore

As an expat, you must have a job to pay for your rent, bills, and leisure activities, but you can't just move ...

• Work visas in Singapore
    Work visas in Singapore

PEP applicants are assessed on the following criteria:

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

All of Singapore's guide articles