Truck Driver needs help !

Hello y'all, I need help.

I am an experienced truck driver from Canada and I'm looking to move in New Zealand. The reasons are not important. I know many people will tell me that NZ is not good anymore... That will be for me to see.

My issue is the next one. Most employers ask for people with the right to work in NZ and do not offer the sponsorship for a visa. My initial goal was to find an Accredited Employer to sponsor me for a Accredited Employer visa and that after two years I could ask for a Transport to Resident visa but, there seem to have no such employers willing to sponsor me or anybody.

Therefore, I was thiking about getting a Working Holiday visa so I can have a foot in the country, present myself face to face to future employers and just make the whole process easier but, I'm stuck again as that visa stands clearly that work cannot be my primary occupation and that I cannot accept a permanent job.

My goal was to get that visa and then a job offer so I could get an AEWV.

What are my choices here? I am quite lost. I did find 2 employers that are willing to sponsorship but that's only if I am selected.

I am trying to move in as soon as possible.

Any tips?

Thank you everyone.