Van Parts Needed

I have an LDV Convoy van which is UK registered but I want to get it put onto Hungarian plates, as I live in Hungary. The problem is, to do this I'm supposed to fit headlamps for a left hand drive vehicle and these are not easy to find. I have just learned that there is a version of my vehicle made in Turkey, called the BMC Levand (see link below). I would prefer secondhand lights but I have no idea how to go about looking for van parts in Turkey. Can anyone offer any advice on this?

http://www.araba.com/271614081/BMC-Leve … kabin-2005

Hello

I can look for you. Which model your van and how old is your van?
How many pieces do you need?

I am waiting your replay

Hi  fidobsa,

Please feel free to go through the Spare Parts Dealers in Turkey Directory. This might can be helpful to find what you are looking for. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

dostturkey wrote:

Hello

I can look for you. Which model your van and how old is your van?
How many pieces do you need?

I am waiting your replay

Many thanks, I would be very grateful. As I said, my van is actually an LDV Convoy but I don't think the dealers in Turkey would be familiar with that model so it would be best to ask for parts for a 2005 BMC Levand L60 (like the one in the link). I need a pair of headlamps, left hand plus right hand.

Is there anyone who could help me find a supplier for these headlamps, new or used?

@fidobsa:

David wrote:

Hi  fidobsa,

Please feel free to go through the Spare Parts Dealers in Turkey Directory. This might can be helpful to find what you are looking for. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.