Found the Vespa I want, But....what paper to bring it over to Greece?

Hello Everyone
I am from the UK living in Bodrum. Found the bike of my dreams. I will collect her from Kos, at present she is registered in Athens, Greece. What paper work do I need from seller so I may bring her into Turkey (I understand the 6 month rule) Thank You in advance
Kind Regards
Steve  :)
Stephen Gibb
steve@aegeangulet.com

I think you can find complete information on the website for Türkiye Turing ve Otomobil Kurumu. You simply need to google it. They have information in English too.

Though from what I have heard, importing vehicles can always be a pain in Turkey. Even with complete paperwork, there is a lot of shuffling in the offices and its extremely costly. I hope its worth it and the above link is helpful for you. Good luck!

BitezBey wrote:

Hello Everyone
I am from the UK living in Bodrum. Found the bike of my dreams. I will collect her from Kos, at present she is registered in Athens, Greece. What paper work do I need from seller so I may bring her into Turkey (I understand the 6 month rule) Thank You in advance
Kind Regards
Steve  :)
Stephen Gibb
steve@aegeangulet.com

Hi Xeeschan

Thank you,much appreciated

No problem, goods luck with the Vespa.

BitezBey wrote:

Hi Xeeschan

Thank you,much appreciated

Hi BtezBey,

A little late, but this thread will give you some info about your query and in case someone asks about it in future.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 36#2836145

Good luck
Z